Civic Support is hosting a food and items drive in New Bedford, and our intern Marissa Sneed has put together the who, what, where, when and why. We hope you will consider donating to this wonderful cause!
Civic Support is pleased to announce that this holiday season we will be hosting a food and items drive for Catholic Social Services. Catholic Social Services provides food to local families and also runs Sister Rose’s Shelter in New Bedford.
The drive will seek to collect the following items:
- All nonperishable food items
- Winter wear: new hats, gloves and scarves as well as lightly worn coats
- Clothing items: new socks and undergarments
- Shaving cream
There will be various food collection boxes in the listed locations where donations will be accepted
- Civic Support: 36 N Water St, New Bedford, MA 02740, (774) 473-9279
- CUSP Office: 200 Mill Rd, St 150C, Fairhaven, MA 02719, (774) 929-3002
- Running Brook: 335 Old Fall River Rd, N. Dartmouth, MA 02747, (508)985-1998
- UMass Dartmouth: Theta Delta Chi fraternity
The drive will officially start on Friday November 7th and will end on Friday December 19th.